37 - 40 GHz Power Amplifier
The TriQuint TGA4538 operates from 37 to 40 GHz and is designed using TriQuint's 3MI power pHEMT production process. The TGA4538 provides a nominal 29.5 dBm of saturated power with a small signal gain of 24 dB at Vd = 5 V and Idq = 600 mA. When biased at 6 V and 600 mA, TGA4538 provides a nominal 30.5 dBm of saturated power with a small signal gain of 24 dB.
The TGA4538 is suitable for a variety of systems such as point-to-point radio and millimeter-wave communications.
The TGA4538 is 100% DC and RF tested on-wafer to ensure performance compliance. The TGA4538 has a protective surface passivation layer providing environmental robustness. The part is lead-free and RoHS compliant. Evaluation boards are available upon request.
|Frequency (GHz)||Power (dBm)||Gain (dB)||NF (dB)||PAE (%)||Voltage (V)||IQ (mA)|
|37 to 40||29.5||24||5||600|
- Frequency range: 37 to 40 GHz
- OTOI: 37 dBm
- Small signal gain: 24 dB
- 29.5 dBm Psat, 28 dBm P1dB @ 5V, 600mA
- 30.5 dBm Psat, 29.5 dBm P1dB @ 6V, 600mA
- Chip dimensions: 2.30 x 1.66 x 0.10 mm
- Millimeter Wave Communications
- Point-to-Point Radio
This product is listed in the following categories. Click on any of the links to see similar products.
- Networks > Point-to-Point Radio
- Networks > VSAT
- Defense & Aerospace > Navigation
- Defense & Aerospace > Communications