2 Watt Ka Band Power Amplifier
The TriQuint TGA4516 is a high power amplifier (HPA) MMIC for Ka band applications. The part is designed using TriQuint's 0.15um power pHEMT process. The small chip size is achieved by utilizing TriQuint's 3 metal layer interconnect (3MI) design technology that allows compaction of the design over competing products. The TGA4516 provides > 33 dBm saturated output power and has typical gain of 18 dB at a bias of 6 V and 1050 mA (Idq). The current rises to 1. 9A under RF drive.
This HPA is ideally suited for many applications such as military radar systems, Ka band satellite communications, and point-to-point radios.
The TGA4516 is 100% DC and RF tested on-wafer to ensure performance compliance. The part is lead-free and RoHS compliant.
|Frequency (GHz)||Power (dBm)||Gain (dB)||NF (dB)||PAE (%)||Voltage (V)||IQ (mA)|
|30 to 40||33||18||6||1,050|
- 30 to 40 GHz bandwidth
- > 33 dBm nominal Psat @ Pin = 20dBm
- 18 dB nominal gain
- Bias: 6 V, 1050 mA Idq (1.9 A under RF Drive)
- 0.15 um 3MI pHEMT technology
- Chip dimensions: 2.79 x 2.315 x 0.1 mm (0.110 x 0.091 x 0.004 in)
- Ka Band Satellite Communications (Satcom)
- Military Radar Systems
- Point-to-Point Radio
This product is listed in the following categories. Click on any of the links to see similar products.
- Networks > Point-to-Point Radio
- Networks > VSAT
- Defense & Aerospace > Navigation
- Defense & Aerospace > Radar
- Defense & Aerospace > Space > Space Recommended
- Defense & Aerospace > Electronic Warfare
- Defense & Aerospace > Communications