2.4 mm HFET
The TriQuint TGF4240-SCC is a single gate 2.4 mm Discrete GaAs Heterostructure Field Effect Transistor (HFET) designed for high-efficiency power applications up to 12 GHz in Class A and Class AB operation. Typical performance at 8.5 GHz is 31.5 dBm power output, 10 dB Gain and 56% PAE.
Bond pad and backside metalization is gold plated for compatibility with eutectic alloy attach methods as well as thermocompression and thermosonic wire bonding processes. The TGF4240-SCC is readily assembled using automatic equipment.
|Frequency (GHz)||Gain (dB)||Power (dBm)||NF (dB)||PAE (%)||Vd (V)||IQ (mA)|
|DC to 12||10||31.5||56||8||192|
- Frequency range: DC to 12 GHz
- 2400 um x 0.5 um HFET
- Nominal Pout of 31.5 dBm at 8.5 GHz
- Nominal gain of 10.0 dB at 8.5 GHz
- Nominal PAE of 56 % at 8.5 GHz
- Suitable for high reliability applications
- Dimensions: 0.6 x 1.0 x 0.1 mm (0.024 x 0.040 x 0.004 in)
- Cellular Base Stations
- High Reliability Space
This product is listed in the following categories. Click on any of the links to see similar products.
- Networks > BWA / WiMAX
- Networks > Point-to-Point Radio
- Networks > VSAT
- Networks > WLAN
- Defense & Aerospace > Navigation
- Defense & Aerospace > Radar
- Defense & Aerospace > Space > Space Recommended
- Defense & Aerospace > Electronic Warfare
- Defense & Aerospace > Communications