0.5 Watt GaAs HFET
The TriQuint TGF2960-SD is a high performance 0.5 Watt Heterojunction GaAs Field Effect Transistor (HFET) housed in a low cost SOT-89 surface mount package.
The device's ideal operating point is at a drain bias of 8 V and 100 mA. At this bias at 900 MHz when matched into 50 Ohms using external components, this device is capable of 19 dB of gain, 28 dBm of saturated output power and 40 dBm of output IP3.
The part is lead-free and RoHS compliant. Evaluation boards at 900 MHz, 1900 MHz and 2100 MHz are available upon request.
|Frequency (MHz)||Gain (dB)||P1dB (dBm)||Output IP3 (dBm)||NF (dB)||Vdd (V)||Idd (mA)||Package Style|
|DC to 5,000||19||27||40||3.7||8||100||SOT-89|
- Frequency range: DC to 5 GHz
- Nominal 900 MHz application board performance:
- TOI: 40 dBm
- 28 dBm Psat, 27 dBm P1dB
- Gain: 19 dB
- Input return loss: -10 dB
- Output return loss: -5 dB
- Bias: Vd = 8 V, Idq = 100 mA, Vg = -1.0 V (typical)
- Package dimensions: 4.5 x 4 x 1.5 mm
- Cellular Base Stations
- IF and LO Buffers
- Wireless Infrastructure
This product is listed in the following categories. Click on any of the links to see similar products.
- Networks > Base Station > Standard Products
- Networks > BWA / WiMAX
- Networks > Point-to-Point Radio
- Networks > VSAT
- Networks > WLAN
- Defense & Aerospace > Navigation
- Defense & Aerospace > Radar
- Networks > Multi-Market Standard Products
- Defense & Aerospace > Space > Space Recommended
- Defense & Aerospace > Communications
- Defense & Aerospace > Electronic Warfare