Discontinued – Please contact TriQuint Sales for details
The TriQuint TGA8226-SCC is a self-biased distributed amplifier and operates from a single 15 V supply. Four 457 um FETs produce a typical gain greater than 13.5 dB, with input and output SWRs less than 2:1. Direct cascading without additional components is possible by using the on-chip blocking capacitors. Ground is provided to the circuitry through vias to the backside metallization.
Bond pad and backside metallization is gold plated for compatibility with eutectic alloy attachment methods as well as thermocompression and thermosonic wire bonding processes. The TGA8226-SCC is available in chip form and is readily assembled using automated equipment.
|Frequency (GHz)||Power (dBm)||Gain (dB)||NF (dB)||PAE (%)||Voltage (V)||IQ (mA)|
|2 to 6||17||13.5||5.5||15||68|
- 2 to 6 GHz frequency range
- 13.5 dB gain
- 17 dBm output power at 1 dB gain compression
- 5.5 dB noise figure
- Operates from single 15V supply
- Dimensions: 1.479 x 1.860 x 0.1524 mm (0.058 x 0.073 x 0.006 in)
This product is listed in the following categories. Click on any of the links to see similar products.
- Networks > Point-to-Point Radio
- Networks > VSAT
- Defense & Aerospace > Navigation
- Defense & Aerospace > Electronic Warfare