9 - 10.5 GHz High Power Amplifier
The TriQuint TGA2704 is a high power amplifier MMIC for 9 to 10.5 GHz applications. The part is designed using TriQuint's 0.25um 3MI pHEMT production process. The TGA2704 nominally provides 38 dBm output power and 40% PAE for bias of 9 V, 1.05 A. The typical gain is 20 dB.
The TGA2704 is ideally suited for low cost markets such as point-to-point radio and communications.
The part is 100% DC and RF tested on-wafer to ensure performance compliance. The TGA2704 has a protective surface passivation layer providing environmental robustness. The part is lead-free and RoHS compliant.
|Frequency (GHz)||Power (dBm)||Gain (dB)||NF (dB)||PAE (%)||Voltage (V)||IQ (mA)|
|9 to 10.5||38||20||> 40||7 to 9||1,050|
- Frequency range: 9.0 to 10.5 GHz
- 38 dBm nominal output power
- 20 dB nominal gain
- Bias: 7 to 9 V, 1.4 A & 1.05 A (~ 2 A under RF drive)
- 0.25 um 3MI pHEMT technology
- Chip dimensions 3.52 x 2.61 x 0.10 mm (0.139 x 0.103 x 0.004 in)
- Communications Systems
- Point-to-Point Radio
This product is listed in the following categories. Click on any of the links to see similar products.
- Networks > Point-to-Point Radio
- Defense & Aerospace > Navigation
- Defense & Aerospace > Radar
- Defense & Aerospace > Space > Space Qualified
- Defense & Aerospace > Communications