12 - 19 GHz VSAT Amplifier
The TriQuint TGA2508-SCC is a compact medium power amplifier MMIC for VSAT applications. The part is designed using TriQuint's 0.5 um power pHEMT production process. The TGA2508-SCC provides a nominal 30 dB gain from 12 - 19 GHz, with output power at 1dB gain compression of 30 dBm. The MMIC also provides 32 dBm Output TOI @ Pin/Tone = -10 dBm.
The part is ideally suited for low cost emerging markets such as VSAT ground terminals, point-to-point radio and military Ku band applications.
The TGA2508-SCC is 100% DC and RF tested on-wafer to ensure performance compliance. Evaluation boards are available.
|Frequency (GHz)||Power (dBm)||Gain (dB)||NF (dB)||PAE (%)||Voltage (V)||IQ (mA)|
|12 to 19||30||30||7||433|
- Frequency range: 12 to 19 GHz
- 30 dB nominal gain
- 30 dBm nominal P1dB @ 15 GHz
- 32 dBm nominal OTOI
- Bias conditions: 7 V, 433 mA
- 0.50 um 3MI pHEMT technology
- Chip dimensions: 2.1 x 1.1 x 0.1 mm (0.083 x 0.118 x 0.004 in)
- Military Ku Band
- Point-to-Point Radio
- VSAT Ground Terminals
This product is listed in the following categories. Click on any of the links to see similar products.
- Networks > Point-to-Point Radio
- Networks > VSAT
- Defense & Aerospace > Navigation
- Defense & Aerospace > Communications