Ka Band High Power Amplifier
The TriQuint TGA1171-SCC is a two-stage PA MMIC design using TriQuint's proven 0.25 mm power pHEMT process to support a variety of millimeter wave applications including point-to-point digital radio and point-to-multipoint systems.
The balanced design consists of four 400 um input devices driving eight 400 um output devices. The TGA1171-SCC provides 29 dBm of output power at 1 dB gain compression and greater than 30 dBm saturated output power across 36 - 40 GHz with a typical small signal gain of 14 dB. Typical input / output return loss is typically greater than 12-15 dB across the band.
The TGA1171-SCC requires minimal off-chip components. Each device is 100% DC and RF tested on-wafer to ensure performance compliance. The device is available in chip form.
|Frequency (GHz)||Power (dBm)||Gain (dB)||NF (dB)||PAE (%)||Voltage (V)||IQ (mA)|
|36 to 40||30||14||6 to 7||500|
- 0.25 um pHEMT technology
- 36 to 40 GHz frequency range
- 29 dBm nominal Pout @ P1dB, 38 GHz
- 14 dB nominal gain
- OTOI 36 dBm at 40 GHz typical
- Bias 6 to 7 V @ 500 mA
- Chip dimensions: 2.863 x 2.740 x 0.1016 mm
- Point-to-Multipoint Radio
- Point-to-Point Radio
This product is listed in the following categories. Click on any of the links to see similar products.
- Networks > Point-to-Point Radio
- Networks > VSAT
- Defense & Aerospace > Navigation
- Defense & Aerospace > Space > Space Qualified
- Defense & Aerospace > Communications