Down Converter with LO, IF Amplifiers
The TriQuint CMY212 is a general purpose down-converter device designed for multiple applications such as cellular and PCS mobile phones, ISM bands, GPS receivers, L-band satellite terminals, WLAN and pagers. Due to its excellent intermodulation characteristics and its high conversion gain, CMY212 is particularly suited for CDMA receiver applications.
The device combines an ultra-linear mixer with LO driver and a single stage IF amplifier in a very small SCT598 package. The mixer section of CMY212 combines low conversion losses and excellent intermodulation characteristics with low requirements of LO and DC power. The internal level controlled LO buffer enables a good performance over a wide LO level range. The input and output matching of the IF amplifier can be adapted externally within a frequency range from 45 to 250 MHz.
|RF (MHz)||IF (MHz)||LO (MHz)||Conversion Gain (dB)||Output IP3 (dBm)||Output P1dB (dBm)||NF (dB)||Bias (V)||Current (mA)||Package Style|
|500 to 2,500||50 to 250||500 to 2,500||10||20||8||3||11||SCT598|
- Typical overall performance at cellular frequencies (for PLO = -4 dBm operation conditions: 3 V, 11 mA; fRF = 881 MHz; fLO = 966 MHz):
- Gain: 10 dB
- Input IP3: 9 dBm
- Noise figure: 8 dB
- RF frequency range: 0.5 to 2.5 GHz
- Operating voltage range: 2.6 to 5 V
- Small SCT598 plastic package
- CDMA Receivers
- Cellular and PCS Mobile Phones
- GPS Receivers
- Industrial, Scientific and Medical (ISM)
- Wireless LAN (WLAN) Receivers
This product is listed in the following categories. Click on any of the links to see similar products.
- Networks > Base Station > Standard Products
- Networks > WLAN
- Networks > Multi-Market Standard Products