PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
The information provided on this website (the "Website") has been provided for your use, but remains the property of TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc. ("TriQuint"). While TriQuint has used reasonable efforts to ensure its accuracy, TriQuint does not guarantee that the Website is error-free, nor does TriQuint make any warranty or guarantee that the information is accurate, correct, reliable or up-to-date. TriQuint expressly disclaims all implied warranties regarding the Website and the information on it, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. TriQuint will in no case be liable for your use, or the results of your use and other information contained on the Website or any accompanying materials.
The information provided in the Website may contain projections or other forward looking statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of the company. We wish to caution you that such statements are just predictions and that actual events or results may differ materially. We refer you to the documents that TriQuint files from time to time with the Securities and Exchange Commission, specifically the most recent 10-K (Annual Report) and 10-Q (Quarterly Report). These documents contain and identify important factors that could cause the actual results to differ materially from those contained in our projections or forward looking statements.
No oral or written information or advice given by TriQuint or its distributors, agents or employees will operate as a warranty or guarantee. TriQuint reserves the right to change any portion of the website or its content, at any time without notice.
The Website and all material contained within is copyright 2013 TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: 3/23/2010
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
We collect information about you in various ways when you use our Websites. We collect personal information you provide to us. For example, we may collect your name, e-mail address, postal address, phone number, fax number, demographics and other information you provide us on our Websites. We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect on our Websites.
When you visit our Websites, some information is automatically collected. For example, when you visit our Websites, your computer's operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and language, and the last Web page you visited are logged automatically. We also collect information about your usage and activity on our Websites.
Web Beacons. We may collect information using Web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our Websites or in our e-mails. We use Web beacons to count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an e-mail has been opened.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use personal information collected through our Websites for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our Websites or in connection with our services. For example, we may use your information to:
- operate and improve our Websites and services;
- process and deliver any special event entries and prizes;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- send you information including confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- communicate with you about new promotions and upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by TriQuint and our selected partners;
- link or combine with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
TriQuint may store and process personal information in the United States and other countries.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not share your personal information with third parties other than as follows:
- in an aggregated form that does not directly identify you;
- with your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies;
- with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf and need access to your information to carry out their work for us;
- in connection with any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
TriQuint takes reasonable measures to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
You may opt out of receiving promotional e-mails from TriQuint by following the instructions in those e-mails. You may also send requests about your contact preferences and changes to your information by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional e-mails, such as e-mails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations.
Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can set your browser to reject cookies. If you choose to do this, it may affect certain features or services of our Websites.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
TriQuint may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the "Last Updated" date above.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.