Cascadable Gain Block
The TQP369185 is a cascadable 50 ohm gain block amplifier in a low-cost surface-mount package. The gain block operates from DC to 6 GHz and offer flexibility as a gain stage in almost any wireless application. The gain block is internally matched with a Darlington-pair configuration with an internal active bias on TriQuint's high performance InGaP/GaAs HBT process. This allows only the requirement of an external RF choke and blocking/bypass capacitors for operation directly from a 5V supply.
The device is housed in a leadfree/green/RoHS-compliant industry-standard SOT-89 package.
|Frequency (MHz)||Gain (dB)||P1dB (dBm)||Output IP3 (dBm)||NF (dB)||Voltage (V)||Current (mA)||Package Style|
|DC to 6,000||19||19.6||31.7||4.7||5||75||SOT-89|
- DC - 6000 MHz
- Cascadable Gain Block
- Internally matched to 50 Ohm
- Flat broadband gain
- 20.5 dB Gain @ 1 GHz
- +32.3 dBm OIP3 @ 1 GHz
- Robust 2000V Class 2 HBM ESD rating
- Internal active bias
- 3G / 4G Wireless Infrastructure
- General Purpose Wireless
- Fixed Wireless
- Defense / Homeland Security
This product is listed in the following categories. Click on any of the links to see similar products.
- Networks > Base Station > Standard Products
- Networks > Cable / FTTH
- Networks > Point-to-Point Radio
- Networks > WLAN
- Networks > Multi-Market Standard Products
- Defense & Aerospace > Navigation