Quad-Band GSM / GPRS Power Amplifier Module
Discontinued – use TQM7M5005H for new designs
The TriQuint TQM7M4007 is an extremely small (5 x 5 x 1 mm) multi-mode power amplifier module for GSM / GPRS applications. This module has been optimized for high GSM / GPRS efficiency.
The module incorporates two highly integrated InGaP power amplifier die with a CMOS controller. The CMOS controller implements a fully integrated closed-loop power control within the module for GSM operation. This eliminates the need for any external couplers, power detectors, current sensing or other components to assure the output power level. The latter is set directly from the Vramp input from the DAC. The module has Tx enable and band select. The module construction is a low-profile over-molded land-grid array on a halogen free laminate.
|Standards||Bands||Band Classes||Pout (dBm)||Gain (dB)||PAE (%)||Package (mm)|
|GSM, GPRS||GSM850 / 900, DCS / PCS||35||55||5 x 5|
- Very compact size - 5 x 5 x 1.0 mm
- High GSM efficiency - GSM 850 55%, GSM900 55%, DCS 50%, PCS 49%
- Positive supply voltage - 3.0 to 4.5 V
- 50 Ohm input and output impedances
- GPRS Class 12
- CMOS band select and internal closed-loop power control for GSM operation
- High-reliability InGaP technology
- Ruggedness 10:1
- No external Vref required