TRITIUM™ WCDMA / HSUPA PA-Duplexer Module; SE Input with Coupler, Detector
The TriQuint TQM616025, a member of the Tritium III product family, is an integrated 3 V linear power amplifier, duplexer and transmit filter module. It includes a highly accurate output power detector designed for mobile UMTS handset applications, supporting HSUPA operation with transmission data rates up to 10 Mb/s.
It features two output power modes, additional continuous bias in low power mode, low off and standby currents and a separate pin for module enable. RF input and output matching is included within the module; therefore, minimal external circuitry is required.
The TQM616025 provides excellent RF performance with low current consumption resulting in longer talk times in portable applications. The tiny 7 x 4 x 1.1 mm surface mount package is ideal for new generation slim, small and light phones.
|7.0 x 4.0 x 1.1||Bands 5 & 6||1-Bit (Hi / Lo Power Modes)|
- Handset Tritium III PAD™ (power amplifier duplexer) module for UMTS band V / VI
- Specified for HSDPA modulation (HSUPA capable)
- Integrates power amplifier, highly accurate output power detector, transmit filter and duplexer
- No regulated voltage required
- Separate ‘module enable’ pin
- All RF ports matched to 50 Ohm
- Low current consumption:
- 2 power modes
- Continuous bias in low power mode
- Extremely low idle current (8 mA typical) in low power mode
- Compatible for low collector voltage operation with DC-DC-converters
- 3G UMTS Handsets and Data Cards