70 - 90 GHz SP4T Switch Flip Chip
The TriQuint TGS4306-FC is a 70 to 90 GHz single-pole, four-throw (SP4T) switch. This part is designed using TriQuint's proven standard VPIN production process. The switching speed for TGS4306-FC is less than 5 nsec typically. When flipped, the part provides a nominal 3.0 dB insertion loss, 8 dB return loss in the thru state and 20 dB isolation in the automotive band.
The TGS4306-FC integrates DC blocking capacitors on all output ports to reduce the number of off-chip components. The part is lead-free and RoHS compliant and has a protective surface passivation layer providing environmental robustness.
|Frequency (GHz)||Insertion Loss (dB)||ISO (dB)||P1dB (dBm)||Voltage (V)||IQ (mA)|
|70 to 90||3||20||1.35, -5||10, 0|
- Frequency range: 70 to 90 GHz
- 3.0 dB typical flipped insertion loss
- 20 dB nominal isolation
- 8 dB typical thru state return loss
- < 5 nsec switching speed
- Integrated DC blocking at RF ports
- Chip dimensions: 1.69 x 1.37 x 0.38 mm (0.067 x 0.054 x 0.015 in)
- 77 GHz Long/Medium Range Automotive Radar
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Pre-Crash Warning / Collision Avoidance Systems