High Power Ka Band Absorptive SPDT Switch
The TriQuint TGS4304 is a GaAs absorptive single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) PIN monolithic switch designed to operate over the Ka band frequency range. This switch maintains a low insertion loss with high power handling of 33 dBm or greater input P1dB at VC = +10 V. These advantages, along with the small size of the chip, make the TGS4304 ideal for use in communication and transmit / receive applications.
The TGS4304 is 100% DC and RF tested on-wafer to ensure performance compliance. The part is lead-free and RoHS compliant.
|Frequency (GHz)||Insertion Loss (dB)||ISO (dB)||P1dB (dBm)||Voltage (V)||IQ (mA)|
|32 to 40||0.9||35||> 33||5, -5||30|
- 32 to 40 GHz frequency range
- > 33 dBm Input P1dB @ VC = +10V
- On-chip biasing resistors
- On-chip DC blocks
- < 1.0 dB midband insertion loss
- < 4 ns switching speed
- VPIN technology
- Chip dimensions: 1.58 x 1.10 x 0.10 mm (0.043 x 0.062 x 0.004 in)
- Ka Band Satellite Communications (Satcom)
- Point-to-Multipoint Radio
- Point-to-Point Radio
This product is listed in the following categories. Click on any of the links to see similar products.
- Networks > Point-to-Point Radio
- Networks > VSAT
- Defense & Aerospace > Navigation
- Defense & Aerospace > Radar
- Defense & Aerospace > Communications
- Defense & Aerospace > Electronic Warfare