DC - 12 GHz High Power GaN SPDT Switch
The TriQuint TGS2352 is a single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) switch. It operates from DC to 12 GHz and is designed using TriQuint's 0.25um GaN on SiC production process. The device typically provides up to 20 W input power handling at control voltages of 0 / -40 V. This switch maintains low insertion loss of 1 dB and high isolation of -35 dB typical.
The TGS2352 is ideally suited for high power switching applications.
The part is lead-free and RoHS compliant.
|Frequency (GHz)||Insertion Loss (dB)||ISO (dB)||P1dB (dBm)||Voltage (V)||IQ (mA)|
|DC to 12||< 1||-35||> 43||0, -40||< 1|
- Frequency range: DC to 12 GHz
- Input power: up to 20 W
- Insertion loss: < 1 dB
- Isolation: -35 dB typical
- Switching speed: < 35 ns
- Control voltages: 0 V / -40 V from either side of MMIC
- Dimensions: 1.15 x 1.65 x 0.1 mm
- High Power Switching
This product is listed in the following categories. Click on any of the links to see similar products.
- Networks > Point-to-Point Radio
- Networks > VSAT
- Defense & Aerospace > Navigation
- Defense & Aerospace > Radar
- Defense & Aerospace > GaN Products
- Defense & Aerospace > Communications
- Defense & Aerospace > Electronic Warfare