4 - 20 GHz VPIN SPDT Switch
The TriQuint TGS2302 is a 4 to 20 GHz single pole double throw (SPDT) switch. This part is designed using TriQuint's proven standard VPIN production process. The part provides a nominal 0.9 dB insertion loss, 12 dB return loss and 35 dB isolation.
The part is ideally suited for electronic warfare (EW) receivers, radar and communication systems.
The TGS2302 integrates DC blocking capacitors on all ports and includes decoupled DC bias pads to reduce the number of off-chip components. The part is lead-free and RoHS compliant. Evaluation boards are available upon request.
|Frequency (GHz)||Insertion Loss (dB)||ISO (dB)||P1dB (dBm)||Voltage (V)||IQ (mA)|
|4 to 20||0.9||35||> 20||2.7, -2.7||20|
- 4 to 20 GHz high isolation SPDT
- < 0.9 dB typical insertion loss
- 35 dB nominal isolation
- 12 dB typical return loss
- On-chip bias network
- DC blocked at RF ports
- Chip dimensions: 2.24 x 1.63 x 0.10 mm (0.087 x 0.063 x 0.004 in)
- Communications Systems
- Electronic Warfare
This product is listed in the following categories. Click on any of the links to see similar products.
- Networks > Point-to-Point Radio
- Networks > VSAT
- Defense & Aerospace > Navigation
- Defense & Aerospace > Radar
- Defense & Aerospace > Communications
- Defense & Aerospace > Electronic Warfare