8.5 - 11 GHz 6-bit Phase Shifter
The TriQuint TGP2103 is a 6-bit digital phase shifter MMIC design using TriQuint's proven 0.5 um MESFET process. The TGP2103 will support a variety of X band phased array applications including military radar. The 6-bit design utilizes a compact topology that achieves a 11.31 mm² die area and high performance. The TGP2103 provides a 6-bit digital phase shift function with a nominal 5 dB insertion loss and 2° RMS phase shift error over a bandwidth of 8.5 to 11 GHz.
The TGP2103 requires a minimum of off-chip components and operates with a -5 V control voltage. Each device is RF tested on-wafer to ensure performance compliance. The device is available in chip form and is lead-free and RoHS compliant.
|Frequency (GHz)||Insertion Loss (dB)||Range (dB)||P1dB (dBm)||Voltage (V)|
|8.5 to 11||5||-5|
- Frequency range: 8.5 to 11 GHz
- 5 dB nominal insertion loss
- 2° RMS phase error @ 9.5 GHz
- 0.2 dB RMS amplitude error @ 9.5 GHz
- Negative control voltage
- 0.5 um MESFET technology
- Chip dimensions: 3.25 x 3.48 x 0.15 mm (0.128 x 0.137 x 0.006 in)
This product is listed in the following categories. Click on any of the links to see similar products.
- Defense & Aerospace > Navigation
- Defense & Aerospace > Radar
- Defense & Aerospace > Space > Space Recommended