Last Time Buy – Please contact TriQuint Sales for details
The TriQuint TGL6425-SCC is a GaAs MMIC 5-bit FET attenuator which operates from 0.5 to 18 GHz. The attenuation step is 0.5 dB and is controlled by 10 input lines. Control bias voltages are 0 V and -5 V. The input and output return loss is typically 13 dB.
This unique absorptive design combines both "T" and "PI" configurations to produce an extremely small size and low insertion loss attenuator. The small size and reliability advantage of a monolithic attenuator over a hybrid design make this device attractive for use in electronic warfare (EW), radar, telecommunications and navigation systems for level set, modulation and switching functions.
Bond pad and backside metallization is gold plated for compatibility with eutectic alloy attachment method as well as the thermocompression and thermosonic wire bonding processes. Ground is provided to the circuitry through vias to the backside metallization.
|Frequency (GHz)||Insertion Loss (dB)||Range (dB)||P1dB (dBm)||Voltage (V)|
|0.5 to 18||4||15.5||20||0 to -5|
- 0.5 to 18 GHz frequency range
- 5-Bit step attenuator
- 15.5 dB attenuation range
- 4 dB typical insertion loss
- 1.6:1 input / output SWR
- Dimensions: 2.1844 x 1.8288 x 0.1016 mm (0.086 x 0.072 x 0.004 in)
This product is listed in the following categories. Click on any of the links to see similar products.
- Networks > BWA / WiMAX
- Networks > Optical
- Networks > Point-to-Point Radio
- Networks > VSAT
- Networks > WLAN
- Defense & Aerospace > Navigation
- Defense & Aerospace > Radar
- Defense & Aerospace > Space > Space Qualified
- Defense & Aerospace > Communications