9.6 mm HFET
The TriQuint TGF4260-SCC is a single gate 9.6 mm discrete GaAs Heterostructure Field Effect Transistor (HFET) designed for high efficiency power applications up to 10.5 GHz in Class A and Class AB operation. Typical performance at 6 GHz is 37dBm power output, 9.5 dB Gain, and 52% PAE.
Bond pad and backside metallization are gold plated for compatibility with eutectic alloy attach methods as well as thermocompression and thermosonic wire bonding processes.
|Frequency (GHz)||Gain (dB)||Power (dBm)||NF (dB)||PAE (%)||Vd (V)||IQ (mA)|
|DC to 10.5||9.5||37||52||8.5||768|
- Frequency range: DC to 10.5 GHz
- 9600 um x 0.5 um HFET
- Nominal Pout of 37 dBm at 6 GHz
- Nominal gain of 9.5 dB at 6 GHz
- Nominal PAE of 52% at 6 GHz
- Suitable for high reliability applications
- Dimensions: 0.6 x 2.4 x 0.1 mm (0.024 x 0.093 x 0.004 in)
- Cellular Base Stations
- High Reliability Space
This product is listed in the following categories. Click on any of the links to see similar products.
- Networks > BWA / WiMAX
- Networks > Point-to-Point Radio
- Networks > VSAT
- Networks > WLAN
- Defense & Aerospace > Navigation
- Defense & Aerospace > Radar
- Defense & Aerospace > Space > Space Recommended
- Defense & Aerospace > Electronic Warfare
- Defense & Aerospace > Communications