1.2 mm HFET
The TriQuint TGF4230-SCC is a single gate 1.2 mm Discrete GaAs Heterostructure Field Effect Transistor (HFET) designed for high-efficiency power applications up to 12 GHz in Class A and Class AB operation.
Bond pad and backside metalization is gold plated for compatibility with eutectic alloy attach methods as well as thermocompression and thermosonic wire bonding processes. The TGF4230-SCC is readily assembled using automatic equipment.
|Frequency (GHz)||Gain (dB)||Power (dBm)||NF (dB)||PAE (%)||Vd (V)||IQ (mA)|
|DC to 12||10||28.5||55||8||96|
- Nominal Pout of 28.5 dBm at 8.5 GHz
- Nominal gain of 10.0 dB at 8.5 GHz
- Nominal PAE of 55 % at 8.5 GHz
- 1200 um HFET
- Bias at 8 V, 96 mA
- Dimensions: 0.61 x 0.74 x 0.1 mm (0.024 x 0.029 x 0.004 in)
- Cellular Base Stations
- High Dynamic Range LNAs
This product is listed in the following categories. Click on any of the links to see similar products.
- Networks > BWA / WiMAX
- Networks > Point-to-Point Radio
- Networks > VSAT
- Networks > WLAN
- Defense & Aerospace > Navigation
- Defense & Aerospace > Radar
- Defense & Aerospace > Space > Space Recommended
- Defense & Aerospace > Electronic Warfare
- Defense & Aerospace > Communications