DC - 4 GHz Packaged Power pHEMT
The TriQuint TGF2021-04-SD is a high performance pseudomorphic High Electron Mobility GaAs Transistor (pHEMT) housed in a low cost SOT-89 surface mount package.
The device's ideal operating point for low noise operation is at a drain bias of 5 V and 150 mA. At this bias at 900 MHz when matched into 50 ohms using external components, this device is capable of 16 dB gain, 0.6 dB noise figure and 39.5 dBm output IP3. The combination of high gain, low noise and excellent linearity makes this an ideal component for use in a 3G or 4G receive chain.
The part is lead-free and RoHS compliant. Evaluation boards at 900 MHz are available upon request.
|Frequency (MHz)||Gain (dB)||P1dB (dBm)||Output IP3 (dBm)||NF (dB)||Vdd (V)||Idd (mA)||Package Style|
|DC to 4,000||16||26.5||39.5||0.6||5||150||SOT-89|
- Frequency range: DC to 4 GHz
- Package dimensions: 4.5 x 4 x 1.5 mm
- Nominal 900 MHz low noise application board performance:
- OTOI: 39.5 dBm
- Noise figure: 0.6 dB
- Gain: 16 dB
- P1dB: 26.5 dBm
- Input return loss: -8 dB
- Output return loss: -18 dB
- Bias: Vd = 5 V, Id = 150 mA, Vg = -0.8 V (typical)
- Tower Mounted Amplifiers
- General Purpose
This product is listed in the following categories. Click on any of the links to see similar products.
- Networks > Base Station > Standard Products
- Networks > BWA / WiMAX
- Networks > Point-to-Point Radio
- Networks > VSAT
- Defense & Aerospace > Navigation
- Defense & Aerospace > Radar
- Networks > Multi-Market Standard Products
- Defense & Aerospace > Electronic Warfare
- Defense & Aerospace > Communications