X Band Discrete Power pHEMT
The TriQuint TGF2021-04 is a discrete 4 mm pHEMT which operates from DC to 12 GHz. The part is designed using TriQuint's proven standard 0.35um power pHEMT production process.
The TGF2021-04 typically provides greater than 36 dBm of saturated output power with power gain of 11 dB. The maximum power added efficiency is 59% which makes the TGF2021-04 appropriate for high efficiency applications. The TGF2021-04 is also ideally suited for point-to-point radio, high-reliability space and military applications.
The part is lead-free and RoHS compliant and has a protective surface passivation layer providing environmental robustness.
|Frequency (GHz)||Gain (dB)||Power (dBm)||NF (dB)||PAE (%)||Vd (V)||IQ (mA)|
|DC to 12||11||> 36||59||8 to 12||300 to 500|
- Frequency range: DC to 12 GHz
- > 36 dBm nominal Psat
- 59% maximum PAE
- 11 dB nominal power gain
- Suitable for high reliability applications
- 4 mm x 0.35 um Power pHEMT
- Nominal bias Vd = 8 to 12 V, Idq = 300 to 500 mA (under RF drive, Id rises from 300 mA to 960 mA)
- Chip dimensions: 0.57 x 1.30 x 0.10 mm (0.022 x 0.051 x 0.004 in)
- Base Stations
- Broadband Wireless
- High Reliability Space
- Point-to-Point Radio
This product is listed in the following categories. Click on any of the links to see similar products.
- Networks > BWA / WiMAX
- Networks > Point-to-Point Radio
- Networks > VSAT
- Networks > WLAN
- Defense & Aerospace > Navigation
- Defense & Aerospace > Radar
- Defense & Aerospace > Space > Space Recommended
- Defense & Aerospace > Electronic Warfare
- Defense & Aerospace > Communications