0.3 mm, MESFET
The TriQuint TGF1350-SCC is a single-gate GaAs field-effect transistor (FET) used for low noise applications DC to 18 GHz.
Its bond pad is gold plated for compatibility with thermocompression and thermosonic compatibility wire bonding processes. The TGF1350-SCC is readily assembled using automated equipment. Die attach should be accomplished with conductive epoxy only. Eutectic attach is not recommended.
|Frequency (GHz)||Gain (dB)||Power (dBm)||NF (dB)||PAE (%)||Vd (V)||IQ (mA)|
|DC to 18||11||13||1.5||3||15|
- 0.5 um x 300 um FET
- 1.5 dB noise figure with 11dB associated gain at 10 GHz
- 2.5 dB noise figure with 7 dB associated gain at 18 GHz
- All-gold metallization for high reliability
- Recessed gate structure
- Dimensions: 0.620 x 0.514 x 0.102 mm (0.024 x 0.020 x 0.004 in)
This product is listed in the following categories. Click on any of the links to see similar products.
- Networks > BWA / WiMAX
- Networks > Point-to-Point Radio
- Networks > VSAT
- Networks > WLAN
- Defense & Aerospace > Navigation
- Defense & Aerospace > Radar
- Defense & Aerospace > Space > Space Recommended
- Defense & Aerospace > Electronic Warfare
- Defense & Aerospace > Communications