Ka Band Upconverter
The TriQuint TGC4407-SM is a Ka-Band sub-harmonic Up-Converter with integrated LO buffer amplifier. The TGC4407-SM operates from 21.5 to 32.5 GHz and is designed using TriQuint’s pHEMT production process.
The TGC4407-SM typically provides 13 dBm of Input TOI at -10dBm input power per tone and a conversion gain of -9 dB.
The TGC4407-SM is available in a low-cost, surface mount 16 lead 3x3 QFN package and is ideally suited for Point-to-Point Radio, and Ka-Band VSAT Ground Terminal.
Lead-free and RoHS compliant.
Evaluation Boards are available upon request.
|Frequency (GHz)||Conversion Gain (dB)||Voltage (V)||IQ (mA)|
|21.5 to 32.5||-9||5||65|
- RF frequency range: 21.5 – 32.5 GHz
- Wideband IF frequency: DC – 7.0 GHz
- Sub-harmonic pumped LO frequency: 11 – 16 GHz
- Integrated LO amplifier: 0 to 7.5 dBm input
- Conversion gain: -9 dB
- Bias: Vd = 5 V, Id = 65 mA, typical
- Package dimensions: 3.0 x 3.0 x 0.85 mm
- Point-to-Point Radio
- Test Equipment and Sensors
This product is listed in the following categories. Click on any of the links to see similar products.
- Networks > Point-to-Point Radio
- Networks > VSAT
- Defense & Aerospace > Navigation
- Defense & Aerospace > Communications