8 - 15 GHz Packaged Doubler with Amplifier
The TriQuint TGC4403-SM is a packaged MMIC that combines a frequency doubler with a 3-stage amplifier, operating at input frequencies of 8 to 15 GHz. With greater than 30 dBc isolation between the input and doubled frequency, the TGC4403-SM achieves 20 dBm output power with 2 dBm input power.
This performance makes this doubler ideally suited for point-to-point radios and Ka band satellite ground terminal applications. The TGC4403-SM provides the frequency doubling function in an compact 4 mm x 4 mm package footprint.
Each device is 100% DC and RF tested on-wafer to ensure performance compliance. The device is available in chip form. It is lead-free and RoHS compliant and has a protective surface passivation layer providing environmental robustness.
|Frequency (GHz)||Conversion Gain (dB)||Voltage (V)||IQ (mA)|
|8 to 15||18||5||150|
- RF output frequency range: 16 to 30 GHz
- Input frequency range: 8 to 15 GHz
- 20 dBm nominal Pout
- 18 dB gain
- 30 dBc input frequency isolation
- Bias: Vd = 5 V, Id = 150 mA, Vdbl = -0.8 V, Vg = -0.5 V typical
- Package dimensions: 4 x 4 x 0.9 mm
- Ka Band Satellite Communications (Satcom)
- Point-to-Point Radio
This product is listed in the following categories. Click on any of the links to see similar products.
- Networks > Point-to-Point Radio
- Networks > VSAT
- Defense & Aerospace > Navigation
- Defense & Aerospace > Communications