Low Noise Amplifier, Self Bias
The TriQuint TGA8399B-SCC is a monolithic self-biased low noise amplifier (LNA) with a balanced input for low VSWR. This LNA operates from 6 to 13 GHz with a typical mid band noise figure of 1.5 dB. The device features high gain of 26 dB across the band while providing a nominal output power at P1dB gain compression of 11 dBm. Typical input and output return loss is 18 dB. Ground is provided to the circuitry through vias to the backside metallization.
The low noise amplifier is suitable for a variety of commercial and high frequency applications, C and X band applications such as radar receivers, electronic counter measures (ECM), decoys, jammers and phased array systems. At 5 V the drain current is approximately 65 mA and can be increased or decreased by selection of the appropriate source resistors in each stage. The part is lead-free and RoHS compliant.
|Frequency (GHz)||Power (dBm)||Gain (dB)||NF (dB)||PAE (%)||Voltage (V)||IQ (mA)|
|6 to 13||11||26||1.5||5||65|
- 6 to 13 GHz frequency range
- 1.5 dB typical noise figure midband
- 26 dB nominal gain
- High input power handling: ~ 20 dBm
- Balanced input for low VSWR
- 5 V @ 65 mA self bias
- 0.25um pHEMT technology
- Chip dimensions: 3.1 x 2.4 x 0.15 mm
- Electronic Countermeasures (ECM)
- Point-to-Point Radio
- X Band Radar
This product is listed in the following categories. Click on any of the links to see similar products.
- Networks > Point-to-Point Radio
- Networks > VSAT
- Defense & Aerospace > Navigation
- Defense & Aerospace > Radar
- Defense & Aerospace > Space > Space Qualified
- Defense & Aerospace > Communications