The TriQuint TGA8300-SCC is a GaAs monolithic distributed amplifier designed for use as a multioctave general-purpose gain block. Four 189 um gate-width FETs provide 7.5 dB nominal gain and 5.5 dB noise figure from 2 to 18 GHz. Typical power output is 20 dBm at 1 dB gain compression. Typical input and output SWRs are 1.5:1. Ground is provided to the circuitry through vias to the backside metallization.
The TGA8300-SCC is supplied in chip form and is engineered for high-volume automated assembly. All metal surfaces are gold-plated to be compatible with thermocompression and thermosonic wire bonding processes.
|Frequency (MHz)||Gain (dB)||P1dB (dBm)||Output IP3 (dBm)||NF (dB)||Voltage (V)||Current (mA)||Package Style|
|2,000 to 18,000||7.5||20||28||5.5||6||100||Die|
- 2 to 18 GHz frequency range
- 20 dBm typical output power at 1 dB gain compression
- 7.5 dB typical gain
- Input / output SWR: 1.5:1
- On-chip blocking capacitor allows easy cascading
- Dimensions: 2.362 x 1.625 x 0.152 mm (0.093 x 0.064 x 0.006 in)
This product is listed in the following categories. Click on any of the links to see similar products.
- Networks > Point-to-Point Radio
- Networks > VSAT
- Defense & Aerospace > Navigation
- Defense & Aerospace > Space > Space Qualified
- Defense & Aerospace > Electronic Warfare