12.5 Gb/s IRZ Modulator Driver
Discontinued – Please contact TriQuint Sales for details
The TriQuint TGA4802 is a medium power wideband AGC amplifier MMIC die that is part of a series of optical driver amplifiers suitable for a variety of driver applications. The part typically provides 15 dB small signal gain with 10 dB AGC range. RF ports are DC coupled enabling the user to customize system corner frequencies.
The TGA4802 is an excellent choice for 12.5 Gb/s optical modulator driver applications. The TGA4802 has demonstrated the capability to amplify a 2 V input signal to 7 Vpp saturated.
The TGA4802 requires off-chip decoupling, a DC block and a bias tee. The TGA4802 is available in die form.
|Frequency (GHz)||Power (dBm)||Gain (dB)||NF (dB)||PAE (%)||Voltage (V)||IQ (mA)|
|DC to 25||23||12||7||150|
- Frequency range: DC to 25 GHz
- Single-ended input / output
- 15 dB small signal gain
- 18 GHz small signal bandwidth
- Wide drive range (3V to 7V)
- 15 ps edge rates (20/80)
- Power dissipation: 1.2 Watts
- 0.25um pHEMT 2MI technology
- Die size: 3.3 x 2.0 x 0.1 mm (0.131 x 0.79 x 0.004 in)
- Mach-Zehnder Modulator Drivers
- Metro and Long Haul Optical Networks
This product is listed in the following categories. Click on any of the links to see similar products.