K Band Power Amplifier
The TriQuint TGA4532-SM is a K band power amplifier. The TGA4532-SM operates from 17.7 to 19.7 GHz and is designed using TriQuint's power pHEMT production process. The TGA4532-SM typically provides 32.5 dBm of saturated output power with small signal gain of 23 dB.
The TGA4532-SM is available in a low-cost, surface mount 20 lead 4 x 4 QFN package and is ideally suited for point-to-point radio applications.
The part is lead-free and RoHS compliant. Evaluation boards are available upon request.
|Frequency (GHz)||Power (dBm)||Gain (dB)||NF (dB)||PAE (%)||Voltage (V)||IQ (mA)|
|17.7 to 19.7||32.5||23||7||6||900|
- Frequency range: 17.7 to 19.7 GHz
- Power: 32.5 dBm Psat, 31 dBm P1dB
- Gain: 23 dB
- TOI: 41 dBm at 20 dBm/tone
- NF: 7 dB
- Integrated power detector
- Bias: Vd = 6 V, Idq = 900 mA, Vg = -0.68 V typical
- Package dimensions: 4.0 x 4.0 x 0.85 mm
- K Band Satellite Communications (Satcom)
- Point-to-Point Radio
This product is listed in the following categories. Click on any of the links to see similar products.
- Networks > Point-to-Point Radio
- Networks > VSAT
- Defense & Aerospace > Navigation
- Defense & Aerospace > Communications