K Band Power Amplifier
The TriQuint TGA4532 is a K band power amplifier. The TGA4532 operates from 17.5 to 20 GHz and is designed using TriQuint's power pHEMT production process.
The TGA4532 typically provides 31.5 dBm of output power at 1dB gain compression with small signal gain of 23 dB. Third Order Intercept is 43 dBm at 22 dBm SCL.
The TGA4532 is ideally suited for point-to-point radio and K band communications. The part is lead-free and RoHS compliant.
|Frequency (GHz)||Power (dBm)||Gain (dB)||NF (dB)||PAE (%)||Voltage (V)||IQ (mA)|
|17.5 to 20||32.5||23||6||6||900|
- Frequency range: 17.5 to 20 GHz
- Power: 32.5 dBm Psat, 31.5 dBm P1dB
- Gain: 23 dB
- TOI: 43 dBm @ 22 dBm SCL
- Return loss: 18 dB
- NF: 6 dB
- Integrated power detector
- Bias: Vd = 6 V, Id = 900 mA, Vg = -0.7 V typical
- Dimensions: 2.4 x 1.9 x 0.1 mm
- Communications Systems
- Point-to-Point Radio
This product is listed in the following categories. Click on any of the links to see similar products.
- Networks > Point-to-Point Radio
- Networks > VSAT
- Defense & Aerospace > Navigation
- Defense & Aerospace > Space > Space Recommended
- Defense & Aerospace > Communications