K Band High Linearity Power Amplifier
The TriQuint TGA4531 is high linearity power amplifier for K band applications. The part is designed using TriQuint's proven standard 0.25 um gate Power pHEMT production process.
The TGA4531 provides a nominal 32 dBm of output power at an input power level of 15 dBm with a small signal gain of 23 dB. Nominal TOI is 40 dBm and noise figure is 6 dB.
The part is ideally suited for low cost emerging markets such as point-to-point radio, and K band satellite communications.
|Frequency (GHz)||Power (dBm)||Gain (dB)||NF (dB)||PAE (%)||Voltage (V)||IQ (mA)|
|17 to 24||32||23||6||7||720|
- Frequency range: 17 to 24 GHz
- Power: 32 dBm Psat, 31 dBm P1dB
- Gain: 23 dB
- TOI: 40 dBm
- NF: 6 dB
- Return loss: -15 dB
- Bias: Vd = 7 V, Id = 720 mA, Vg = -0.65 V typical
- Technology: 3MI 0.25 um mmw Power pHEMT
- Chip dimensions: 2.51 x 1.45 x 0.1 mm
This product is listed in the following categories. Click on any of the links to see similar products.
- Networks > Point-to-Point Radio
- Defense & Aerospace > Navigation
- Defense & Aerospace > Radar
- Defense & Aerospace > Space > Space Recommended
- Defense & Aerospace > Communications