K Band Packaged Power Amplifier
The TriQuint TGA4525-SM is a packaged high power amplifier for K band applications. The part is designed using TriQuint's power pHEMT production process. The TGA4525-SM provides a nominal 29 dBm output power at 1 dB gain compression with a small signal gain of 22 dB.
The part is ideally suited for low cost emerging markets such as K band satellite communications, point-to-point and point-to-multipoint communications.
The part is lead-free and RoHS compliant. Evaluation boards are available upon request.
|Frequency (GHz)||Power (dBm)||Gain (dB)||NF (dB)||PAE (%)||Voltage (V)||IQ (mA)|
|17 to 27||29||22||7||760|
- 17 to 27 GHz bandwidth
- 22 dB typical gain
- 37 dBm typical OTOI
- 29 dBm typical P1dB
- Vd = 7 V, Id= 760 mA (Id = 830 mA @ P1dB)
- Package dimensions: 5.0 x 5.0 x 1.10 mm
- K Band Satellite Communications (Satcom)
- Point-to-Multipoint Radio
- Point-to-Point Radio
This product is listed in the following categories. Click on any of the links to see similar products.
- Networks > Point-to-Point Radio
- Networks > VSAT
- Defense & Aerospace > Navigation
- Defense & Aerospace > Radar
- Defense & Aerospace > Communications