32 - 45 GHz Wideband Driver Amplifier
The TriQuint TGA4521 is a compact driver amplifier MMIC for Ka band and Q band applications. The part is designed using TriQuint's 0.15um power pHEMT production process. The TGA4521 nominally provides 25 dBm saturated output power and 24 dBm output power at 1dB gain compression @ 38 GHz. It also has typical gain of 16 dB.
The part is ideally suited for low cost emerging markets such as digital radio, point-to-point radio and point-to-multipoint communications.
The TGA4521 is 100% DC and RF tested on-wafer to ensure performance compliance. The part is lead-free and RoHS compliant. Evaluation boards are available upon request.
|Frequency (GHz)||Power (dBm)||Gain (dB)||NF (dB)||PAE (%)||Voltage (V)||IQ (mA)|
|32 to 45||24||15||6||200|
- Frequency range: 32 to 45 GHz
- 25 dBm nominal Psat @ 38 GHz
- 24 dBm P1dB @ 38 GHz
- 16 dB nominal gain @ 38 GHz
- 33 dBm OTOI @ 16 dBm/Tone
- Bias: 6 V @ 175 mA Idq
- 0.15 um 3MI pHEMT technology
- Chip dimensions: 1.60 x 0.75 x 0.10 mm (0.063 x 0.030 x 0.004 in)
- Digital Radio
- Military Satellite Communications (Satcom)
- Point-to-Multipoint Radio
- Point-to-Point Radio
This product is listed in the following categories. Click on any of the links to see similar products.
- Networks > Point-to-Point Radio
- Networks > VSAT
- Defense & Aerospace > Navigation
- Defense & Aerospace > Radar
- Defense & Aerospace > Space > Space Qualified
- Defense & Aerospace > Communications