Ka Band High Power Amplifier
The TriQuint TGA4502-SCC is a compact high power amplifier MMIC for K band applications. The part is designed using TriQuint's proven standard 0.25 um gate power pHEMT production process.
The TGA4502-SCC provides a nominal 29 dBm of output power at 1 dB gain compression from 17 to 27 GHz with a small signal gain of 22 dB.
The part is ideally suited for low cost emerging markets such as K band satellite communications, point-to-point radio, and point-to-multipoint communications. The TGA4502-SCC is 100% DC and RF tested on-wafer to ensure performance compliance.
|Frequency (GHz)||Power (dBm)||Gain (dB)||NF (dB)||PAE (%)||Voltage (V)||IQ (mA)|
|17 to 27||29||22||7||760|
- 17 to 27 GHz application frequency range
- 22 dB nominal gain
- 29 dBm nominal P1dB
- 37 dBm nominal OTOI
- 15 dB nominal return loss
- 0.25 um pHEMT 2MI Technology
- Bias 7 V @ 760 mA
- Chip dimensions: 1.52 x 3.29 x 0.1 mm
- K Band Satellite Communications (Satcom)
- Point-to-Multipoint Radio
- Point-to-Point Radio
This product is listed in the following categories. Click on any of the links to see similar products.
- Networks > Point-to-Point Radio
- Networks > VSAT
- Defense & Aerospace > Navigation
- Defense & Aerospace > Communications