17 - 37 GHz Medium Power Amplifier / Amplifier
The TriQuint TGA4030-SM is a medium power amplifier and multiplier for wide band 17 to 37 GHz applications. The part is designed using TriQuint's 0.15um power pHEMT process.
The TGA4030-SM provides a nominal 20 dB small signal gain with 22 dBm maximum output power. For 2x and 3x multiplier function, the TGA4030-SM provides 15 dBm typical output power @ 9 dBm Pin.
This part is ideally suited for applications such as point-to-point radio, electronic warfare (EW), instrumentation and frequency multipliers. The part is lead-free and RoHS compliant. Evaluation boards are available upon request.
|Frequency (GHz)||Power (dBm)||Gain (dB)||NF (dB)||PAE (%)||Voltage (V)||IQ (mA)|
|17 to 37||19||20||5||140|
- RF output frequency range: 17 to 37 GHz
- 20 dB nominal gain
- 22 dBm nominal output maximum power
- 2x and 3x multiplier function
- Bias: Vd = 5 V, Id = 140 mA
- Package dimensions: 3.0 x 3.0 x 1.1 mm
- Electronic Warfare
- Frequency Multipliers
- Point-to-Point Radio
This product is listed in the following categories. Click on any of the links to see similar products.
- Networks > Point-to-Point Radio
- Networks > VSAT
- Defense & Aerospace > Navigation
- Defense & Aerospace > Radar
- Defense & Aerospace > Electronic Warfare
- Defense & Aerospace > Communications