3 Watt C Band Packaged Power Amplifier
The TriQuint TGA2701-SM is a packaged 35 dBm power amplifier for C band applications. The TGA2701-SM provides a nominal 35 dBm of output power at an input power level of 22 dBm with a small signal gain of 18 dB. Nominal TOI is 42 dBm and noise figure is 7.5 dB.
The TGA2701-SM is a QFN 6x6 mm surface mount package. It is ideally suited for low cost emerging markets such as point-to-point radio and communications. The part is lead-free and RoHS compliant.
|Frequency (GHz)||Power (dBm)||Gain (dB)||NF (dB)||PAE (%)||Voltage (V)||IQ (mA)|
|5.9 to 8.5||35||18||37||6||1,000|
- Frequency range: 5.9 to 8.5 GHz
- Power: 35 dBm Psat, 34 dBm P1dB
- Gain: 18 dB
- TOI: 42 dBm
- PAE: 37%
- NF: 7.5 dB
- Bias: Vd = 6 V, Id = 1.0 A, Vg = -0.6 V typical
- Package dimensions: 6 x 6 x 0.85 mm
- Communications Systems
- Point-to-Point Radio
This product is listed in the following categories. Click on any of the links to see similar products.
- Networks > Point-to-Point Radio
- Networks > VSAT
- Defense & Aerospace > Navigation
- Defense & Aerospace > Radar
- Defense & Aerospace > Communications