Ku Band Power Amplifier
The TriQuint TGA2533 is a Ku band power amplifier. The TGA2533 operates from 12.7 to 15.4 GHz and is designed using TriQuint's power pHEMT production process.
The TGA2533 typically provides 43 dBm of TOI at 20 dBm Pout/Tone, 34 dBm of output power at 1 dB gain compression and small signal gain of 28 dB.
The TGA2533 is ideally suited for point-to-point radio and Ku band VSAT ground terminals. The part is lead-free and RoHS compliant.
|Frequency (GHz)||Power (dBm)||Gain (dB)||NF (dB)||PAE (%)||Voltage (V)||IQ (mA)|
|12.7 to 15.4||35||28||6||6||1,300|
- Frequency range: 12.7 to 15.4 GHz
- TOI: 43 dBm
- Power: 35 dBm Psat, 34 dBm P1dB
- Gain: 28 dB
- Return loss: 15 dB
- NF: 6 dB
- Integrated power detector
- Bias: Vd = 6 V, Id = 1.3 A, Vg = -0.55 V typical
- Dimensions: 3.2 x 3.0 x 0.1 mm
- Ku Band VSAT
- Point-to-Point Radio
This product is listed in the following categories. Click on any of the links to see similar products.
- Networks > Point-to-Point Radio
- Networks > VSAT
- Defense & Aerospace > Navigation
- Defense & Aerospace > Radar
- Defense & Aerospace > Space > Space Recommended
- Defense & Aerospace > Communications