17 - 24 GHz Power Amplifier
The TriQuint TGA2522-SM is a three stage high power amplifier MMIC using TriQuint's proven 0.25 um power pHEMT process. The TGA2522-SM is designed to support a variety of millimeter wave applications including point-to-point digital radio and other K band linear gain applications.
The TGA2522-SM provides 26 dBm nominal output power at 1 dB compression across 17 - 24 GHz. Typical small signal gain is 17 dB at 17 GHz and 18 dB at 24 GHz.
The TGA2522-SM requires minimum off-chip components. Each device is DC and RF tested for key parameters. The device is available in a 4 x 4 mm plastic QFN package that is lead-free and RoHS compliant. Evaluation boards are available on request.
|Frequency (GHz)||Power (dBm)||Gain (dB)||NF (dB)||PAE (%)||Voltage (V)||IQ (mA)|
|17 to 24||28||17||5||712|
- Frequency range: 17 to 24 GHz
- 28 dBm Output Psat
- 26 dBm P1dB typical
- 35 dBm Output TOI
- 17 dB typical gain
- Integrated power detection with 30 dB dynamic range
- High ESD tolerance
- Dimensions: 4.0 x 4.0 x 0.85 mm
- Bias conditions: Vd = 5 V, Id = 712 mA, Vg = -0.5 V, typical
- Point-to-Multipoint Radio
- Point-to-Point Radio
This product is listed in the following categories. Click on any of the links to see similar products.
- Networks > Point-to-Point Radio
- Networks > VSAT
- Defense & Aerospace > Navigation
- Defense & Aerospace > Radar
- Defense & Aerospace > Communications