6.5 Watt Ku Band Power Amplifier
The TGA2514-FL is a power amplifier that provides 24 dB of gain and 6.5 W of output power across 13 - 16 GHz. The TGA2514-FL is designed using TriQuint's proven standard 0.25 um gate pHEMT production process.
This device is ideally suited for VSAT transmitter and point-to-point radio applications. The flange lead package has a high thermal conductivity copper alloy base. The part is lead-free and RoHS compliant. Evaluation boards are available.
|Frequency (GHz)||Power (dBm)||Gain (dB)||NF (dB)||PAE (%)||Voltage (V)||IQ (mA)|
|13 to 16||38||24||8||2,600|
- Frequency range: 13 to 16 GHz
- 38 dBm nominal Psat
- 24 dB nominal gain
- 14 dB nominal return loss
- 0.25-um pHEMT 3MI technology
- 10 lead flange package
- Bias conditions: 8 V @ 2.6 A Idq
- Package dimensions: 0.45 x 0.68 x 0.12 in.
- Ku Band VSAT Transmitters
- Point-to-Point Radio
This product is listed in the following categories. Click on any of the links to see similar products.
- Networks > Point-to-Point Radio
- Networks > VSAT
- Defense & Aerospace > Navigation
- Defense & Aerospace > Radar
- Defense & Aerospace > Communications