Wideband Low Noise Amplifier
The TriQuint TGA2513 is a compact low noise amplifier (LNA) / gain block MMIC. The LNA operates from 2 - 23 GHz and is designed using TriQuint's proven standard 0.15 um gate pHEMT production process. The TGA2513 provides a nominal 16 dBm of output power at 1 dB gain compression with a small signal gain of 17 dB. Typical noise figure is less than 3 dB from 2 - 18 GHz.
The TGA2513 is suitable for a variety of wideband electronic warfare (EW) systems such as radar warning receivers, electronic counter measures, decoys, jammers and phased array systems.
The TGA2513 is 100% DC and RF tested on-wafer to ensure performance compliance. The part is lead-free and RoHS compliant. Evaluation boards are available upon request.
|Frequency (GHz)||NF (dB)||Gain (dB)||Output IP3 (dBm)||P1dB (dBm)||Voltage (V)||Current (mA)||Package Style|
|2 to 23||2||17||16||5||75||Die|
- Frequency range: 2 to 23 GHz
- 17 dB nominal gain
- 16 dBm nominal P1dB
- < 2 dB midband noise figure
- 0.15 um 3MI pHEMT technology
- Nominal bias: Vd = 5V, Id = 75 mA
- Chip dimensions: 2.09 x 1.35 x 0.10 mm (0.082 x 0.053 x 0.004 in)
- IF and LO Buffers
- Wideband Gain Blocks / Low Noise Amplifiers (LNAs)
- X and Ku Band Point-to-Point Radio
This product is listed in the following categories. Click on any of the links to see similar products.
- Networks > Point-to-Point Radio
- Networks > VSAT
- Defense & Aerospace > Navigation
- Defense & Aerospace > Radar
- Defense & Aerospace > Space > Space Recommended
- Defense & Aerospace > Communications