X Band Low Noise Amplifier
The TriQuint TGA2511 is a wideband low noise amplifier with AGC amplifier for electronic warfare (EW), electronic counter measures (ECM) and radar receiver or driver amplifier applications. Offering high gain 20 dB typical from 6 - 14 GHz, the TGA2511 provides excellent noise performance with a typical midband noise figure of 1.3 dB while the balanced topology offers good return loss of typically 15dB.
The TGA2511 is designed for maximum ease of use. The large input FETs can handle up to 21 dBm input power reliably. The part is also assembled in self-biased mode, using a single +5 V supply connection from either side of the chip, or in gate biased mode, allowing the user to control the current for specific applications.
In self-biased mode, the TGA2511 offers 6 dBm typical P1dB, while in gate-biased mode the typical P1dB is over 12 dBm. The small size of 2.46 mm² allows ease of compaction into Multi Chip Modules (MCMs).
The TGA2511 is 100% DC and RF tested on-wafer to ensure performance compliance. The part is lead-Free and RoHS compliant.
|Frequency (GHz)||Power (dBm)||Gain (dB)||NF (dB)||PAE (%)||Voltage (V)||IQ (mA)|
|6 to 14||12||20||1.3||5||160|
- Typical frequency range: 6 to 14 GHz
- 1.3 dB nominal noise figure
- 20 dB nominal gain
- Bias: 5 V, 160 mA gate bias
- 5 V, 80 mA self-bias
- 0.15 um 3MI pHEMT technology
- Chip dimensions: 2.05 x 1.20 x 0.10 mm (0.081 x 0.047 x 0.004 in)
- Electronic Countermeasures (ECM)
- Electronic Warfare
- Point-to-Point Radio
- X Band Radar
This product is listed in the following categories. Click on any of the links to see similar products.
- Networks > Point-to-Point Radio
- Networks > VSAT
- Defense & Aerospace > Navigation
- Defense & Aerospace > Radar
- Defense & Aerospace > Space > Space Recommended
- Defense & Aerospace > Communications