ISM Notch Filter
The TriQuint 885010 is a high-performance Bulk Acoustic Wave (BAW) notch filter designed to reject emissions in the WiFi, Bluetooth, and ISM bands, while passing both the 2.3 GHz and 2.6 GHz WiMAX / LTE / TD-LTE bands. The 885010 is specifically designed to enable coexistence of WiFi / BT / ISM and 4G signals within the same device or in close proximity to one another. It is specified to support WiMAX requirements in the entire 2496 - 2690 MHz band and LTE Bands 7 and 38. The filter also passes the 2.3GHz band: WiBro, WCS, Band 40 and the Indian 4G band.
This part uses advanced and inexpensive packaging techniques to achieve an industry-leading 1.7 x 1.3 x .46 mm package. The filter exhibits excellent power handling capabilities. This part is referenced on multiple designs with the leading WiMAX chipset makers.
|Bandwidth (MHz)||Insertion Loss of Passband (dB)||Rejection of Notch Band (dB)||Package (mm)|
|82||20 to 25||1.3 x 1.7|
- Rejects entire 2.4 GHz WiFi / Bluetooth / ISM bands
- Low Loss in 2502-2690 MHz bands: WiMAX / LTE / TD-LTE / Bands 7 & 38
- Low Loss in 2300-2360 MHz bands: WiMAX / WCS / WiBro / Band 40 / Indian 4G band
- Industry-leading small size: 1.7 x 1.3 x .46 mm
- Power Handling: +28 dBm (avg), +37.5 dBm (peak)
- Performance -30 to +85 ºC
- Ceramic chip-scale Package (CSP)
- Hermetic RoHS compliant, lead-free
- Mobile Routers
- Portable Hotspots
- Smart Meters