Low Loss IF Filter
The TriQuint 856656 is a high rejection Intermediate Frequency (IF) filter for use in wideband wireless communications systems. The center frequency of this filter is 140 MHz and the bandwidth is 10 MHz. The insertion loss is 11 dB maximum and the filter is packaged in a hermetic surface-mounted package.
|Frequency (MHz)||Bandwidth (MHz)||Insertion Loss (dB)||Modes of Operation||Package (mm)|
|140||10||11.0||SE / SE||13.3 x 6.5|
- Usable bandwidth of 10 MHz
- Low loss
- High attenuation
- Designed to minimize EVM
- Single-ended operation
- Ceramic Surface Mount Package (SMP)
- RoHS compliant (2002/95/EC), lead-free
This product is listed in the following categories. Click on any of the links to see similar products.
- Networks > Base Station > WCDMA / TDSCDMA / LTE
- Networks > Point-to-Point Radio
- Networks > Base Station > Standard Products